Thursday 24 October 2013

Truant

Been so busy choosing and order the equipments and ingredients for hair-dye-home-service last few days and I finally got time to date my dude ❤️

It wasn't really kind of a truant by dating my dude today cos I actually got a eyebrow embroidery touch up to do and I only got reminded after they missed call me twice and I was offered to rush down then and get it done but I already bought the movie tickets to Escape Plan!


“No one breaks out alone”


Featuring the dudes Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvester Stallone! ʕ̡̢̡⁎ꆤ̴ᆺꆤ̴⁎ʔ̢̡̢

And for this amazing movie I rated 10/10, I only have to change my appointment :P


Photo of me and the cranky face of my boyfriend ;)


I apologize for the bad photos quality as my camera won't be by my side for at least 2 weeks as my princess mummy has went to London! 

Read up my 2nd post of advertorials and sponsorships!