Thursday 3 October 2013

Hair Couture, TheWallflowerShop & 海底捞

Was awaken by this spamming of whatsapp notification and realize I was added into a group chat named FYJC sponsorship........ I was asked to send my email address into the chat and guess what came in ♡.♡




A 1 year hair sponsorship at Hair Couture from their marketing manager! Always wished for one, and I finally got it! No more "waking up from the wrong side of the bed hair", "ugly black roots", "bad hair day" and frizzy & tangled hair ends!

Never thought I would gotten this in my entire life(≧∇≦)

Then I saw another email coming in and TA..DAAAAAA!!




Around in the evening 5pm, boyfriend told me he was bringing me to 海底捞火锅 for dinner!  

Arrived afterwards and luckily I didn't have to wait for an hour like the previous visit to 海底捞! In fact I waited only about 35mins! Was so f-ing hungry I couldn't capture any photos :-( I promise I will the next time I visit again! 

*REMEMBER TO HAVE THEIR 拉面!!!*



P/S, honestly today could be one the best day of my life ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment