Sunday 27 October 2013

Sponsorships & Advertisements

Then I also have an advertisement of AcidicStudio!


It doesn't only have apparels to sell! They also have preloved/brand new instocks and contact lens! "Plus Sized" are also included in the site but isn't updated yet though. Perspective owners are still working on it and everyone's kinda busy this few weeks! 
Oh, and I forgotten to mention that it's also providing "home service hair dying" from $30-$120 depending on the thickness, length, and color you choose! 

These are some of the apparels AcidicStudio is selling! 

BROOKLYN GRAPHIC TEE

Candy Peep Toe Heels in Black (colors available: Pink/Green/White/Black/Blue)



Maxi Pinafore in Black


Tangled Crop Camisole in Neon Green (Colors available: Neon Green & Orange Peach)


Color Blocked Heels in Nude Pink x Orange



Do follow www.instagram.com/acidicstudio for $1 off! And quote "shiminx10" for 10% off your total bill! 



I'm also doing advs for MallowTown, Shopwithkittyy & HappyAvenue!

MallowTown


Was sponsored 2 apparels and I was given a chance to choose what I want, a top and a bottom, but apparently some of the bottoms I asked about was said to be restocking now, so I'll only receive one apparel (which is the top I've chosen) now....

Quote "shiminxx" when checking out for $1 off your total bill and another dollar off when you follow @mallowtown in Instagram! 

Shopwithkittyy


iPhone home button sticker


HATERS SnapBack


Shoes and creepers


Apparels & apparels & apparels!

HappyAvenue


U.S.A herbal slimming soap


Reviews from customer of the slimming soap by HappyAvenue


AND ALSO, join their giveaway now! She'll be giving 2 soaps to the lucky winner! Just repost and #THEHAPPYAVENUE now! 

For those I didn't write about discount codes, follow me on Instagram now to catch the fastest and latest news about it! www.instagram.com/shiminxx ❤️❤️