Wednesday 13 November 2013

Impromptu movie date

Today was suppose to be the boyfriend's one the last few session of his back piece but due to the last minute cancellation by his artist, I had an impromptu movie date with him! ❤️❤️

Couldn't wait to see and hold his hand since I woke up because he wasn't with me for that night and i missed him so much already T_T got all excited and prepare as soon as he woke up!



Took a few selfies while waiting for the prince...(^。^)


Had over dinner at 鼎泰豐, Paragon Am usually satisfied with their service but today they took more they should to bring the 红油抄手 I ordered. We cleared 2 plates of fried rice, 10 小笼包, 1 plate of 腐皮虾饼, 1 plate of 醉鸡 and 1 plate of 炸云吞 but my all time fav 红油抄手 wasn't even placed on my table yet so we had to cancel as we're rushing for our movie at Vivocity.


Tom Yum Goong 2 (≧∇≦)ft. Tatchakorn Yeerum


Maresse Crump 


Rhata Pohngam


Jeeja Yanin


petchtai wongkamlao


And there is pictures of me and the boyfriend ♡(◕ฺ‿◕ฺ✿ฺ) 



Thank you for reading! Continue to support me! I love you all! 

Follow me on Instagram to know more about my daily life too! 


❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment