Wednesday 20 November 2013

2 date's date

Woke up on Tuesday evening without F beside me feeling shitty because I missed him so much T_T. Immediately rang him up to make sure he's awake and is on time for dinner! 

We were both so lazy and nua therefore F made a deal with me. "Whoever's late, dinner on his/her treat!" Panickly running into the toilet to get done with washing up and all because I know I'll take forever to choose an outfit. As usual, was making up and then F called and asked me to bring this and that. So I asked "is this on purpose to make sure I'm still home and I'll be late?" Hahaha! 


Hair's not dried thoroughly but who cares! Reached in less than 10 mins and tadaaaaaaa, I'm not late! Even had a 5 minutes break! 

What's for dinner??? F and I couldn't decide on anything so we just walked into Ajisen (a random choice & I regretted like a 9xxxxxx times)!!!!!! Had a super disgusting chashu ramen with 4 pathetic fried chicken as side dish while F had paiku ramen and white fish as side dish. Didn't manage to clear everything because it was so awful and the meat has this very strong taste that make me spit everything out. Only the white fish was "edible" though. 

F's mom then arrived and we caught "Captain Phillips"!!!! ❤️❤️


The whole film practically revolves around Richard Phillips aka Tom Hanks and his crew terrifying encounter with a bunch of gun-toting Somali pirates



✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Date no. #2 (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Woke up early in the morning at 10am due to an appointment and stayed awake the whole noon till evening time!

Dinner with F at din tai fung @ Paragon with my family to celebrate mummy's advance birthday! 

Was so lost and aimless after din so we walked all the way to paragon then to wheelock to meet Alex & co. Headed him aftermath


Super restless already!! Still got so much photos to take tomorrow! :(((


♥ That's all for my 2 date's date of yesterday and today! 
Thank you all for reading, good night!

Also, follow me on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment